Alone (Fugue) Alone (Fugue)

awful

sounds awful, no complexity, jarring, unpleasant to listen to.

Marching Glory Marching Glory

the strings sound a bit off

strings sound a little off, other than that it's great

When nature calls,extendedbeta When nature calls,extendedbeta

good

nice song, not classical

BreakingProdigy responds:

Well the instruments are :P I really have no idea where to put this song.
Thanks for the review

The Benni Loop The Benni Loop

love it

it's fantastic. enough said.

Anticlimactic Wonderland Anticlimactic Wonderland

hmmm..

too repetitive, too long of an entry, you stuck with your concept, but there's a reason why people don't like an anticlimax.

M3RC3R responds:

Well, that is definitely true. I guess I could have made it far shorter, but I didn't. And I still don't think I would. Maybe I just have a far too unique taste in everything. I've listened to it a lot of times, and it still seems to sort of do what I want it to. Maybe tomorrow I'll hate it. Probably... Oh well, thanks!

Wednesday (Loop) Wednesday (Loop)

It's ok...

I want to like it, it's nice, but it sounds way too much like something I'd hear waiting on an elevator, or a Sims loading screen, or while on hold.

No offense, I like it, it's just a negative association.

DwayneBarry responds:

Lol got it.

Reasoner- Ticking Away Reasoner- Ticking Away

Fantastic

Great song. Excellent progression through the song. My only qualm with it is that it isn't more danceable, although this is definitely something I'd play at a party, but towards the end as the denouement to the party. This is very trance-y, do you listen to Armin van Buuren by any chance?

Reasoner responds:

Lol...the problem with NG is that the music genres are way too specific. How in the world am I supposed to pick between dance and ambient? This is neither, but since it has a steady beat throughout the song I had to go with dance. PLEASE TOM!,,,,give us a broader electronica genre to pick!